Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Life in New Zealand


Life in New Zealand Since I got here 3 weeks ago has been great for me but sometimes I feel like it's getting hard for me to not think about friends, parents and foods. I've been here 3 weeks I don't even have time to cook thai food for real. We've been studying hard and so many homeworks and tests but I enjoy it. It makes me to be like an enthusiastic person like I never been before. I also want to say thank you for your prayers. I remember one thing since I got here is Our God is GREAT. I never thought about New Zealand before but He made it for me. This is my first message to you so I hope you enjoy reading with me and I will update more for sure. Thank you for being with me especially all the e-mails you have sent it to me. Love YOU. I also attached some pictures of my classmates.

No comments: