Sunday, March 04, 2007

Glory Glory ManU




Something that I will miss, while I am in New Zealand is watching live soccer games. My favourite team is Manchester United(RED DEVIL). I've been watching this team since 1994. I remember the time that my father gambled with his friends, he asked me "what team should we put money on Liverpool or Manchester United for the final game. But my Dad's friend wanted to put money on Manchester. So I had no choice i picked Liverpool and then finally Manchester Won. I remember Eric Cantona scored the goal. This was great because Eric Cantona is my favourite player. But in this fantastic goal that Eric did unfortunately I did lose money.

And now I don't want to confess this, but I can't keep it by myself "But yet how come THE KOP lets the United scored in the last minute." Well this lets me see that Liverpool is not suppose to race against United like it has, They should race with Arsenal.
Hehehehe... I am happy today oh yes I am happy today......

No comments: