Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Give in (Yorm) just for YOU.

GIVE IN
I loved daring to live life as a man who has a dream.
Living life doing what I want, never caring what anyone thought.
Then you, I don't know where you came from,
you got my feelings mixed up.
You made me think hard about what I should do.
I started to give in, started to do as you wanted,
changed from the person that I was for you.

However you liked it. I just wanted you to be happy.
I gave in to you alone, you are the only important person for me.
I did without fail anything you wanted, because I loved you so much.
At least this time I've learnt what a life that has you in it is like.
Even if there are things I've had to change,
it's to keep you coming to see me.

I gave in to you alone, gave in to the best person.
I love you so much.

It's the song that I really like it. There is no way that you can find a perfect person who wants to spend the rest of her/his life with you but a million ways to find a really good one.
If you already have it...Don't lose it!!!


Credit: http://www.ethaimusic.com/popup/a_0011.htm
PS: If you want to listen to the song just click the play button.

No comments: