Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Let's celebrate the Zone's website

Version 2



Version 1

Wow I can't believe that the www.payapchristianzone.com is going to reach to 10000. I think I should give something for the first person who reaches to 10000 first. But the problem is I don't know who would be that person. If you know that you are the first one who visit the payap website and you are the 10000th first please let me know by email or post it at my blog then i'll send you some gift. What do you think? I am really happy about the website. We started the website since January 2005 so it's been 2 years already. Thank God for the inspiration. I have some pictures since the first version of the website and the second version. The third version will come out soon and very soon(I don't know yet hehehe).

No comments: