Monday, March 12, 2007

Men's camp at Mayer Island


What are you looking at?
We can cook Thai Food!!! Yummy!!! the Big Ship
Mt. Maunganui, Bay of Plenty
Mom!!! Dont worry about me at all.
Fishing in the middle of the sea
Sleeping on the way to the Island.
Last weekend I went to Men's camp at the Mayer Island. It's 4 hours away from Tauranga. One thing that I love the most is fishing in the middle of the sea. I love it because it was my first time and I caught 1 fish and released 1 fish. I had a good time at the island. We did many activities such as fishing, kayaking, trekking. At the Island, it was dark at night so I can see shooting stars on the sky as well.

2 comments:

Jeremy Hegi said...

Eddie! I can't believe you like wearing that ugly orange jacket! Haha just kidding. Anyway, I really like your blog, it's great! Hope your weak is going well!

Jeremy Hegi said...

Eddie - I can't believe that you're wearing that ugly orange jacket! Haha just kidding - your blog is awesome - keep up the good work!