Saturday, June 30, 2007

Just a story #2

Everytime when I had to speak or teach something in front of people I always forgot one thing that I was going to say but I didn't. It maybe because I was nervous, spoke fast, couldn't concentrate etc. I remember when I went to Singapore and I had to speak at the church, I was going to say "Thank you once again with all our hearts, souls and minds" this is very important part but I forgot to say it. Again in New Zealand at the church, I was going to say "I used to be jealous of other people because of they could run, walk better than me and I speak to myself that oh yeah! I used to be like that but now I am not, and again I speak to myself oh yeah I once was lost but now I am found, I once was blinded but now I see" This was the most important of my speech but I forgot to say it, hahaha. It's all good!!! I hope they will understand my point. There are many times that I always forget what I am going to say and it will happen again because I think I have a short memory.

No comments: